Thursday, September 1, 2011

Michael Shimamoto


 




Michael L. Shimamoto
Shim
"The Curbside Prophet"

Birthday 
03/10/91

Hair Color 
Black

Eye Color 
Brown

Nationality 
Filipino

Doppleganger Celebrity
Raffy Carlos

BLUE-BLOODED LIFE

Course & Year 
3rd AB PSY

Hang-outs 
Caf, Zen benches, ADAA Office

Why did you choose to study in the Ateneo? 
It was perfect for me.

Why did you choose your course? 
Cause it felt right.

What is your favorite memory in the Ateneo so far? 
Falling asleep in one of the zen benches at 9pm after a long day.

IDEAL BOY OR GIRL

Turn ons 
I do not know.

Turn offs 
Takes unimportant things too seriously.

HOBBIES & INTERESTS

Favorite past time 
Singing while playing the guitar. It allows me to breathe.

Favorite movie 
Love Actually

Favorite television show 
Big Bang Theory

Favorite music & music artist 
Er… a lot.

Favorite professor & subject 
Right now, it would be Mr. Alianan’s Cognitive psychology class

Favorite book 
Perks of Being A Wallflower

Favorite body part 
Eyes

FILL IN THE BLANKS

When I'm alone I like to 
Observe time move.

When I'm bored I touch my 
Fingers.

If I were a fruit, I would be a 
Tomato because.

If I were someone/something for a day, I would be 
The Pope because that would be epic.

If I was invisible for a day, I would 
Have a hard time putting clothes on.

If I could talk about something the whole day, I would talk about 
This website, it’s the best..

If I were a Pokemon, I would 
Travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each pokemon to understand the power that’s inside.

If I can go back in time, I would 
Have tea with the Beatles (if ever they had tea).

If I can change something about myself, it would be my 
Dance moves.

If ever you were to be born again and you were given the freedom to choose your nationality, what would it be? Why?
Filipino. I like it that way.

THIS OR THAT

Chupachups or Bananacue? 
Bananacue.

Coke or Pepsi? 
I have hyperacidity.

Briefs or Boxers? 
Briefs

Cats or Dogs? 
Dogs

Adidas or Nike? 
Nike?

Mahal ka or Mahal mo? 
Mahal nating lahat.

Hold on or Let go? 
Let go!

If you were to win the lottery, would you:
   a) Send the money to a foundation
   b) Buy a round trip ticket to the world
   c) Buy a lifetime supply of ___________
   d) Split the cash with your loved ones

Here's more from our interview with Mike Shimamoto!