Monday, September 19, 2011

Alyssa Reyes






Alyssa Danica M. Reyes
"Alyssa"
The Shoeholic

Birthday:           
July 20, 1992

Hair Color:        
Gold-ish Brown

Eye Color:        
Dark Brown ??

Nationality:        
Filipino

Doppleganger Celebrity / Celebrity look-alike: 
People said I look like Gossip Girl’s Penelope, one of Blair’s minions and Michelle Rodriguez from the Fast & the Furious

Websites:          


Course & Year:  
2-AB European Studies

Orgs and Positions:        
CODE – member
Tugon – member

Hang-outs:         
Jsec, Caf, Secwalk, Katipunan, UP

Why did you choose to study in the Ateneo? 
It has been my dream school ever since I was in gradeschool.

Why did you choose your course?  
I didn’t choose it. It chose me. Seriously!

What is your favorite memory in the Ateneo so far? 
Valentines day last February! My boyfriend planned this surprise for me during my Eng-Lit class with all my kabarkada and blockmates, each of them holding one bouquet for me! <3


IDEAL BOY OR GIRL


Turn ons:           
smart and responsible, ma-effort and sweet, has abs and a nice ass, can dress really well.

Turn offs:           
feeling gwapo and/or mayabang, hairy, bad odor, ugly teeth.


HOBBIES & INTERESTS


Favorite past time:          
shopping! When I’m happy, I shop. When I’m sad, I shop. It never fails to make me smile.

Favorite movie:              
My Sister’s keeper. It was really sad, it made me cry and I felt the love between them. :(

Favorite television show:             
How I Met Your Mother. Who doesn’t love HIMYM?!

Favorite music & music artist:      
Music = Indie. Artist = too many to mention. I like different songs of different bands. My boyfriend influenced me.

Favorite professor & subject:        
Sir EC Plan – Ma1, Ma12 :D

Favorite book:    
Rachel Zoe’s A to Zoe. I just really love anything related to fashion.

Favorite body part:          
Legs I guess? When you see me in school, I will always be wearing shorts or skirts. I rarely wear pants. And I mean rarely!


FILL IN THE BLANKS


When I'm alone I like to: 
Watch Masterchef, Hell’s kitchen and dog whisperer.

When I'm bored I touch my:
laptop’s trackpad and play solitaire.

If I were a fruit, I would be a 
corn because I’m corny.

If I were someone/something for a day, I would be 
Oprah because I wanna experience being rich!

If I was invisible for a day, I would 
go shopping! I don’t need to pay hahaha

If I could talk about something the whole day, I would talk about 
my boyfriend (Kevin Lucas).

If I were a Pokemon, I would be 
Pickachu.

If I can go back in time, I would 
stop 9/11 from happening. I just don’t know how :))

If I can change something about myself, it would be 
my double chin and/or nose :(

If ever you were to be born again and you were given the freedom to choose your nationality, what would it be? Why? 
African-American. A BLACK woman! HAHA why? ‘cause I’ve always wanted a black name and I love their attitude! HAHA

THIS OR THAT


Chupachups or Bananacue? 
Bananacue

Coke or Pepsi? 
COKE! I love Coke! I can even drink a liter of bottle all by myself.

Briefs or Boxers? 
boxers

Cats or Dogs? 
dogs

Adidas or Nike? 
Adidas

Mahal ka or Mahal mo? 
Mahal ko. HAHA

Hold on or Let go? 
Hold on

If you were to win the lottery, would you:
   a) Send the money to a foundation
   b) Buy a round trip ticket to the world
   c) Buy a lifetime supply of clothes
   d) Split the cash with your loved ones
E! ALL OF THE ABOVE

Here's more from our interview with Alyssa!