Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DancePlayCreate



DancePlayCreate


Band Members
Eric Trono (vocals)
Bryan Dante Moya (guitars/vocals)
Tim Odulio (drums)
Matthew Azada (guitars)
Richard Del Rosario (bass)

Birthday of the Band
2006

Nationality
Filipino

Doppleganger Celebrities of Band Members
Eric Trono - Kate Bush
Bryan Moya - Zacky Vengeance
Tim Odulio - Tom Welling
Matthew Azada - Gareth Gates
Richard Del Rosario - Helen Carter 
*All of this based from myheritage.com and our kapal-ng-mukha mentality

Websites
www.facebook.com/danceplaycreate


BLUE-BLOODED LIFE

Course & Year
3rd year AB IS Eric Trono, 
3rd year BS Management Matthew Azada

Orgs and Positions
Eric - AMP member
Matthew - Ajma, AMA, AMP member

Hang-outs
ISO cafeteria


Why did you choose to study in the Ateneo?It’s our alma matter, and the best there is in the Philippines. It’s as simple as that.


Why did you choose your course?

Eric - I was shifted to AB IS from meco in first year, and I’ve stuck with it since then. To me, this course can be really underestimated by students.

Matthew - I plan to own a business. BS MGT provides those skills most relevant to my future plans.


IDEAL BOY OR GIRL

Turn ons
Flawless skin, long sexy legs, amazing eyes, and smooth white underarms

Turn offs
Bad breath, hairy underarms.


HOBBIES & INTERESTS

Favorite gig
College Collision 3, Katips bar gigs, and basically all south and makati gigs because they know how to express their appreciation for music.

Favorite past time
Jamming

Favorite movie
Requiem For A Dream

Favorite television show
Entourage

Favorite music & music artist
30 seconds to mars, Jared Leto

Favorite professor & subject
Father David: Philo Class. The best. HAHA

Favorite book
Fight Club

Favorite body part
Eyes


FILL IN THE BLANKS

When I'm alone I like to 
Space out

When I'm bored I touch my 
Cellphone

If I were a fruit, I would be a
Dragonfruit because it has “Dragon” in it

If I were someone/something for a day, I would be
The pop because he's the most influential man in the world

If I was invisible for a day, I would
Spy on Obama

If I could talk about something the whole day, I would talk about
Music

If I were a Pokemon, I would be
Dragonite, just to be consistent with the fruit question a while ago

If I can go back in time, I would
Watch Martin Luther King deliver his speech “I have a dream.” SWAG!

If I can change something about myself, it would be my 
Height

If ever you were to be born again and you were given the freedom to choose your nationality, what would it be? Why?

French of course. The accent drives women insane!

THIS OR THAT

Chupachups or Bananacue? 
Chupachups

Coke or Pepsi? 
Coke

Briefs or Boxers? 
Boxer briefs

Cats or Dogs? 
Dogs

Adidas or Nike? 
Nike

Mahal ka or Mahal mo? 
Mahal ka

Hold on or Let go? 
Let go

If you were to win the lottery, would you:
a) Send the money to a foundation
b) Buy a round trip ticket to the world
c) Buy a lifetime supply of ___________
d) Split the cash with your loved ones

A: foundation committed to curing cancer or the common cold or something, that would make me rich hahaha

Here's more from our interview with DancePlayCreate!