Thursday, August 4, 2011

Victor Lopez

(c) Kitkat Lastimosa



Victor Romeo Magat Lopez
Vieo
"The Falcon"

Birthday
July 24, 1990

Hair Color
Black

Eye Color

Dark brown

Nationality

Filipino

Doppleganger Celebrity

Seth Cohen (With Curly hair)

Websites

Twitter.com/VieoLopez
Facebook.com/vieo.lopez
Facebook.com/VieoMLopez

BLUE-BLOODED LIFE

Course & Year
3rd BS ComTech

Orgs and Positions

ACTM

Hang-outs 

J-sec

Why did you choose to study in the Ateneo?
 
I came from the high school so it only seemed right to continue from where I started

Why did you choose your course? 

It was actually my 2nd option, with Com being my first but I’ve grown to love Comtech and see how diverse it actually is.

What is your favorite memory in the Ateneo so far? 

The people. I think I’ve met some of the best people in my life in Ateneo

IDEAL BOY OR GIRL


TURN ONS

Can hold a conversation with me. Really nice skin. Neck length hair. Smiles a lot. Knows how to have a good time. Can be a dork like me but a fun dork. haha

TURN OFFS

CLINGY. Materialistic. Two-faced.  

HOBBIES & INTERESTS


Favorite past time

My favorite past time is hanging out with good people. I love my friends and how fast they can make time fly.

Favorite movie

I actually don’t have a favorite movie but I do have a favorite genre and its horror. I just think that once in awhile you gotta get jolted out of your seat.

Favorite television show

Supernatural or Smallville. Both shows are pretty fun. They can be intense but at the same time humorous

Favorite music & music artist

Rock, punk, power pop, electro. Tie between Daft Punk and Paramore just because they both give me that feel good vibe

Favorite professor & subject

Mr. John Wesley Bayot. LS 10 I don’t think I have ever learned more about a subject and at the same time learned more about life than when I was in that class.

Favorite body part

Mouth just because.

FILL IN THE BLANKS


When I'm bored I

Try to lick my elbows

If I were a fruit, I would be a 

Coconut because you gotta go through a lot of the hard times before you get to what's good when it comes to me.

If I were someone/something for a day, I would be 

Superboy because he has all of supermans powers but not as much responsibility. Haha. I’d fly around all day and throw stuff into space

If I was invisible for a day, I would

Pull pranks on a lot of people

If I could talk about something the whole day, I would

Talk about Comic books

If I were a Pokemon, I would be 

Kabutops cause he looked awesome

If I can go back in time, I would 

Create facebook

If I can change something about myself, it would be

My nails. I bite them a lot so they look like they go through war

THIS OR THAT


Chupachups or Bananacue? 

Chupachups

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke

Briefs or Boxers?

Boxer Briefs

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs

Adidas or Nike?

Nike

Mahal ka or Mahal mo?

Mahal mo

Hold on or Let go?

Hold on

If you were to win the lottery, would you:

   a) Send the money to a foundation
   b) Buy a round trip ticket to the world
   c) Buy a lifetime supply of _Nuttela_
   d) Split the cash with your loved ones


More from the interview with Vieo Lopez!